* Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone.
*A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal.
.....Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)
*'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
.....Abraham Lincoln (1809 - 1865)
*Life is a sexually transmitted disease.
* Until you've lost your reputation, you never realize what a burden it was.......Margaret Mitchell
* There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness........Friedrich Nietzsche (1844 - 1900), "On Reading and Writing"
* Write a wise saying and your name will live forever......Anonymous
* If you refuse to be made straight when you are green, you will not be made straight when you are dry.
* The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.......George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950).